The Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation Europe is the European arm of a global Nigerian Diaspora network. Established in the year 2000 and registered in England and Wales in 2002 under the Companies Act.
The central vision of NIDO Europe is to bring Nigerians living in europe together and to identify those willing to offer their skills to assist Nigeria’s national development. Which will be needed in developmental projects.
Our primary objectives are to promote, support and encourage global trade awareness and moral consciousness that promote positive business climate between Nigeria and Europe also improve the image of Nigeria.
Why Not Join Us?
- Get the opportunity to contribute to Nigeria’s economic development.
- Get first-hand information on opportunities communicated from Nigeria.
- Get invitations to regular investment forums and events.
- Be part of an organisation with a vision to move Nigeria forward.
- You get special invitations to our networking, educational and social opportunities.
- You become part of a vibrant diaspora community with aspirations to excel, make a difference and become leaders of tomorrow.
From Our Blog/Latest News
Welcome to Nigerian Diaspora Global Hall of Fame (NIDGHF)
Who will make the Hall ? Outstanding members of NIDO or any person that has supported the Organisation in realisation of its Objects Criteria of membership ? A combination of…Read More
Registration of Nigerians in Europe for National Identification Number(NIN) Takes-Off
In pursuant of its strategic objectives and core values, Nigerians in Diaspora Organization Europe (NIDOE) has finalized arrangements in collaboration with other Diaspora sister’s organizations to commence the pre-enrollment of Nigerians…Read More
Meet The Board of Executives