AGM & Annual Economic Development Summit. Rome-Italy 10th-14th Nov. 2022.
NIDO-EUROPE & STARTUP WISE GUYS
Beautiful & Robust
Loaded with exclusive and beautiful features, Salient allows you to build a website that will have your visitors drooling from the moment they enter.
The Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation Europe is the European arm of a global Nigerian Diaspora network. Established in the year 2000 and registered in England and Wales in 2002 under the Companies Act.
The central vision of NIDO Europe is to bring Nigerians living in europe together and to identify those willing to offer their skills to assist Nigeria’s national development. Which will be needed in developmental projects.
Our primary objectives are to promote, support and encourage global trade awareness and moral consciousness that promote positive business climate between Nigeria and Europe also improve the image of Nigeria.
Why Not Join Us?
- Get the opportunity to contribute to Nigeria’s economic development.
- Get first-hand information on opportunities communicated from Nigeria.
- Get invitations to regular investment forums and events.
- Be part of an organisation with a vision to move Nigeria forward.
- You get special invitations to our networking, educational and social opportunities.
- You become part of a vibrant diaspora community with aspirations to excel, make a difference and become leaders of tomorrow.
From Our Blog/Latest News
NIDO Europe Constitutes Ad-Hoc Committees to help it in specific areas
NIDO Europe Constitutes Ad-Hoc Committees to help it in specific areas As part of the plan of the current management of NIDO Europe under the leadership of Dr. Bashir Obasekola…Read More
Diaspora Enrollment and Registration Centres; Register and Get Your NIN.
NIDOE is currently in talks with all the stakeholders in this issue of getting all Nigerian diaspora registered into the NIN database. There is need to ease the burden and…Read More
Nigerians in Diaspora Organisations (NIDO Worldwide) Condemn the Recent Killing of Farmers by Boko Haram Terrorists in Borno State
Nigerians in Diaspora Organisations Worldwide (NIDO Worldwide) received with grief and concern the report of the gruesome and senseless killings of a large number of rice farmers and fishermen in…Read More
Meet The Board of Executives